Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I have cute feet


Picture these fun things peeking out of your boots this winter



Hello Houstonians, how about some fun socks for those cold feet?  How about some fun socks for $1.00?   Yes, I'm serious!  I just ordered about 20 pairs from a site I came across Socksrule.  Maybe I went overboard, but they were only one FREAKIN dollar! They should be home in about 2-3 business days and I can not wait.  I ordered about 14 pairs during my first order, then decided to add a few more.  I emailed customer service and they instantly replied back and said that it was not a problem, done!

3 comments:

  1. I've never quite mastered how to wear fun socks without looking like I accidentally threw them on in a sleepy haze that morning...

    www.stylerealist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on the color of your boots, you can try socks that blend well with them. They look super cute when you have knee-high boots. Check these out from UrbanOutfitters. I haven't tried socks with platforms but I will soon! http://www.freepeople.com/catalog-nov-11-catalog-nov-11-catalog-items/archduchess-platform/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely socks!!!I
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete